Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bread is the Puddin

About the artist: Corn Bread The fact that my art works are collected around the world leaves me speechless. If you know me I always have something to say when it comes to art. I always dreamed of being a famous artist like Picasso. But I always wondered how I could get there. When my friends kept asking for my Paintings, it flattered me. When they began to hang them on there Dorms, apartments, and homes it touched me. When I get comments and orders from around the world it humbled me. At this juncture in my art career I have seen success; fortunately it has shown me hardship and failure. In my journey I have learned determination trumps ability. Ability trumps talent. Talent trumps mediocrity. Importantly, you always succeed when preparation meets opportunity. I hope you take this time to enjoy my work, make a investment or two, or leave a comment. God Bless Zamiro A.K.A. Corn Bread
http://www.artistrising.com/galleries/Zamiro

No comments: