Sunday, November 6, 2011

R.I.P Guru....

R.I. P Guru one of the best that ever did it. Underrated and underappreciated and misunderstood are the 1st things that come to my mind when I think about how Guru was embraced by the masses. Gangstarr was a politically savvy wordsmith with substance and a positive agenda that enlighten and engaged his listeners. Where is the 2011 Guru??? "Sometimes you gotta dig deep, when problems come near Don't fear things get severe for everybody everywhere Why do bad things happen, to good people? Seems that life is just a constant war between good and evil The situation that I'm facin, is mad amazin To think such problems can arise from minor confrontations Now I'm contemplatin in my bedroom pacin Dark clouds over my head, my heart's racin Suicide? nah, I'm not a foolish guy Don't even feel like drinking, or even gettin high Cause all that's gonna do really, is accelerate "

No comments: